- A number of experiences or acheivements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
As a photographer we glance on Instagram and see everyone else out and about, riding in helicopters above Yosemite or exploring the wilderness of Iceland. All while we are either stuck at home doing homework or out and about with our family. Although we envy those other photographers who are getting tens of thousands of likes on their aerial view of Yosemite, we can just wait until we are given the right opportunity to take those once in a lifetime chances to ride in that helicopter, or travel to Iceland.
Hopefully you now have a few of your dream vacations or experiences in mind now, well now its my turn to rattle off a few for you.
1) Helicopter over the beaches and mountains of Iceland
- Nothing truly inspired this, however, I do have a fascination with the landscapes around Iceland as well as a love for aerial photography of nature.
2) Explore the untraveled paths of the Grand Canyon
- When I visited the Grand Canyon as a child, I always wondered what it would be like to hike down through the bottom, exploring places that not many others have had the opportunity to see before.
3) Photograph the northern lights while in Iceland
- When I think of the northern lights and Iceland, one photo comes to my mind. An outstanding photo of the northern lights shining beautifully behind the infamous Solheimasandur plane crash.
4) Be awarded Photographer of the Year
- Although this may take years of work and effort, I have always wanted to have the title of "Photographer of the Year 20**."
Hopefully this has given you some creativity and inspiration of your own.
Thank you for reading, and have a great day!